What you should look for in a home security camera in Hagerstown
So many people in Hagerstown want to see what’s going on at home when they are not home This is a primary reason why security cameras are some of the most effective devices to consider as you figure out your home’s security. Even though standalone cameras can be of use when configured appropriately, they’re even more helpful when incorporated into your residence’s smart home system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Hagerstown? You’ll be happy to know these important components come with more conveniences than ever before. You may see real-time feeds from inside cameras or surprise those lurking about with built-in deterrents from outside cameras. Just use your security app or touchscreen smart hub and you’ll be able to direct all your security cameras.
Powerful features enhance home security cameras in Hagerstown
Multifaceted and simple-to-use security cameras will raise your residence’s defense to a higher level. These essential aspects of your home security system can be found with a diverse array of features including two-way audio, video storage, and customizable zones. Explore the available options here.
- Effective deterrents: Install a surveillance camera that will take immediate action. If unusual activity is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright ring of red light will form on the outside of the camera lens and a loud alert will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision functionality provides clear views of your surroundings any time of day. Your cameras will even keep their clarity when closing in on particular areas.
- Convenient storage: Look for surveillance with video storage capabilities and the ability to access video right from your mobile device app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s home security cameras in Hagerstown are frequently paired to a handy smartphone app. You are able to watch current feeds or saved video and even engage or deactivate your system. The Vivint App will post a notification to your cell phone whenever a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detection: Incorporated motion sensors allows cameras to activate if strange movement occurs. You’ll also get a message on your mobile device.
- Converse with anyone at your door or family: Need to check in with your kids after school? Do you have a delivery person at your doorstep? Modern residential security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient 2-way communications so you are able to converse with the people detected by your surveillance device.
- Greater viewing angles: Generally speaking, your outside surveillance should provide an angle of 120° or higher. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° views.
- Custom zone coverage: This feature gives you the chance to set the precise area you would like your camera to cover. This can be beneficial to optimize the activity you surveil as you wouldn’t require notifications whenever a vehicle travels by on the street.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Hagerstown. The only thing left to do is to design your own robust Vivint smart home. Dial (301) 923-4840 to begin or submit the simple form on this page to contact our home protection and automation experts.