Work With Your 24/7 Monitoring Team
Whenever your home alarm system in Hagerstown goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will spring to action. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that includes getting in contact with you. The protocol they adhere to depends on the type of emergency. For example, if the emergency is is for medical reasons, one effort will be made to contact you before first responders are sent out. If you have a break-in - the most typical sort of event - a monitoring professional will adhere to these guidelines to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to contact you through the touchscreen interface. You will usually be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t result in a reply, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- An alternate number or first emergency contact is called next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again once authorities are notified.
If you're not able to communicate with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Help will still be dispatched even when you're unable to substantiate the emergency.
Be prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Hagerstown
Get prepared for any situation with a modern home alarm system in Hagerstown from Vivint. Dial (301) 923-4840 to begin designing your home’s defense today.