After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s safety. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Hagerstown home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having a professional there to support you during emergencies, 24-hour home monitoring is a great option for you. While it’s true they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them viewing your residence or checking your camera footage. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will proceed to contact first responders.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the emergency and will function as the primary point of contact with emergency personnel if you are not at home.
Home monitoring is like having your own private security team linked right to your smart components. This is more than just peace of mind as you have actual, live professionals to help you during your time of need.