How does home monitoring work in Hagerstown?
After much deliberation, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s safety. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Hagerstown home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having a professional there to support you during emergencies, 24-hour home monitoring is a great option for you. While it’s true they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them viewing your residence or checking your camera footage. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will proceed to contact first responders.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the emergency and will function as the primary point of contact with emergency personnel if you are not at home.
Home monitoring is like having your own private security team linked right to your smart components. This is more than just peace of mind as you have actual, live professionals to help you during your time of need.
Defending your property, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup at the ready to help with an emergency is great when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full making sure family members are away from harm. It’s even more essential when an emergency occurs when you’re not there. Think about your fire alarm beeping or an access point sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will occur when no one is there to notice the warning of the loud siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your property is always defended, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Hagerstown home monitoring
You might visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your property’s security. All signals and communications go through this important, centralized interface. In addition to being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these added benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your smart home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio capability giving you the chance to talk straight to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to request help with any type of concern, including medical matters
If you’re not able to find your cell phone when an emergency occurs, you’ll still be able to communicate with your monitoring agents straight through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive Hagerstown security system
Leave it to the experts at Vivint and get a comprehensive Hagerstown smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you require. We understand the value of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our available packages. If you would like to boost your home’s protection, call (301) 923-4840 or fill out the form below to start.