Your Hagerstown carbon monoxide detectors notify you the instant they find carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide is colorless and odorless, but it isn’t undetectable. Luckily, your Hagerstown monitored carbon monoxide detector can warn you to the first signs of rising CO buildup. Just like your monitored fire detectors, an ultra loud buzzer will ring when it sees unsafe levels of carbon monoxide. It also transmits an emergency alert to your mobile device and your Vivint monitoring agents so you can concentrate on getting your family and pets to safety as the fire department arrive.